Monday 17 August 2009

Tuesday Taggers....


This weeks theme for Tuesday Taggers is 'Retro'. I think it's fair to say that we all struggled with this one, me included. I had planned to set aside a day to do this challenge as I wanted to do a scrapbook page but as it turned out I had a nasty case of 'gastro' and so I hadn't left enough time to do what I had originally planned, nevermind.

The background paper is from K & Co called Girl Scout. The images from my childhood were downloaded from the internet and hopefully you can just about make out '1970' in vellum. The flowers are from Kaisercraft. The photo of me was taken in 1973 when I was 5.

Pop across to Tuesday Taggers and have a look at what the rest of the design team came up with this week.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you did well with this one Jo - I would have been stumped!!!!
    I remember most of the images in your picture too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn;t look like you struggled at all! Great colours. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Jo, you hid that little photo of you nicely! Partridge family? Where's Donny Osmond - my first love!!!!!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. great scrap to comemorate your childhood.

    ReplyDelete