Monday 3 August 2009

Tuesday Taggers Week 12


Flowers.

This week Tuesday Taggers theme is 'flowers'. I decided to make a card this week for a friends birthday. I have used a digital image from Lily-Boos Boutique and coloured it with promarkers - I've got the whole set now and love 'em. The paper is left over scraps from My Minds Eye - Grow and Bloom Range, some bazzill card stock and ribbon from stash. The fancy edge is done using a Martha Stewart punch, the flowers are also from stash and coloured with pro markers to match card stock. There are several new designers on the Tuesday Taggers Team this week so pop across and have alook at a whole range of very different ideas and styles.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Jo - You have certainly got into the digi stamp thing! The peeking posies on my blog is a set of 4 stamps by hero arts - Elaine had them so bought me some as I drooled everytime I saw them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, I'm way behind again sorry missed your card on the first run through!!!
    I love the orange you've used in both your flowers and the plain card it really makes the card pop (as they say). What a great little image too.
    Must check out Lily-Boos Boutique! Hope you're well. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Jo, love the colours and image.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete