Sunday 27 December 2009

My Favourite thing..............



The Stampman are hosting a blog hop over the next few days and Jill asked what our favourite project was for this year. This was quite a difficult one for me because it's the year I discovered Promarkers - which I love and wouldn't want to be without now, so lots of my cards are coloured in with Promarkers. Having said that my favourite project was a scrapbook page using a favourite photo of my son Jake playing in the sea. That picture really sums up alot of things about us coming to Australia, the fab weather, the wonderful beaches, the boys being able to spent more time outdoors, the sense of freedom Australia has and best of all, I feel like I'm on holiday all of the time!!! We've been here 16months now and there's no sign of it wearing off yet! This page also features acetate and alcohol inks and use of the Craft Robo, it's one I really remember enjoying doing.

This is my first blog hop and I've really enjoyed spending the evening sipping red wine and eating chocolate (well it is Christmas!) and catching up with some familiar blogs and discovering some new ones too. Cheers Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, nice to see you are joining in with us on The Stampman Blog Hop.
    Your project is perfect, Oooooo to be IN OZ right now.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Jo!
    Hope you had a great Christmas and are ready to see in the New Year - Aussie style!!!

    ReplyDelete