Monday 27 July 2009

Week 11 Tuesday Taggers


Week 11 already, the weeks sure do fly by. This weeks brief from Tuesday Taggers is to make a 'wall hanging'.

I really enjoyed doing this and got the chance to use a Kaisercraft wall hanging kit that I have had for a few months now. I chose my own papers and went with the new Kaisercraft range called 'Offshore', I love these papers because they are so bright and sea-sidey and go perfectly with the photos that I took a few weeks ago of the boys on the beach in Torquay, doesn't look much like winter does it?!

So I painted the edges of the bits of board with blue paint and then put paper over them and neatened the edges. Mounted the photos on to orange Bazzill and stuck them in position, did a little bit of stamping with an Autumn Leaves Swirly stamp, added some embellishments from my stash and some orange flowers and fastened the whole lot together with ribbon. The rub on quotes say "cherish the time spent together" and You never know when you're making a memory".

No comments:

Post a Comment