Thursday 25 June 2009

New House Card



I have spent quite a lot of yesterday and a bit of today making this 'new home' card for some very good friends of ours. We only met this couple when they invited us to their house on new years eve, even though we had never met them (their son and Elliot are good friends). They are aussies but relocated to Torquay a few years ago and so know exactly what it's like being 'new' here. Anyway, they have finally moved into their own house now and so here is the card I have made for them.

The template is from The Next Level Tutorial and is the stair step template, the little houses and trees are cut out of scrapbook paper from Fancy Pants Designs. The chipboard letters and little flowers are from my stash. I've really enjoyed making this card and think I will do some more in this style. Hope they like it.

2 comments:

  1. It's brilliant Jo but reminded me that I forgot to sent you that stamp you wanted. Do you still want it? Sos to let you down. Love this card though, those houses are great!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a few cards in this style off late - they must be all the go at the moment. I really love how you've created a scene on yours - I'm sure your friends will be delighted with it. TFS. Sue

    ReplyDelete